Please help extreamly late period for young age

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello I’m only 14 and started my period in the 4th of jan this year and they have never been regular it lasted 4-5 days then the next month I started on the 16th of feb and lasted 4-5 days again I haven’t had a period since and it’s been 42 days I have been experiencing symptoms of pmd and I’ve had to isolate myself from ones I care for because of those symptoms I don’t know why my period is so late it’s really worrying because I’m so late and I don’t know what’s causeing it I’m only 14 and obvsiously still a vergin so no chance of being pregnant can anyone help because the symptoms of premenstral depression is really bad I’ve had awful anger and mood swings social disconectivity and my sleep is awful I’ve been finding myself waking up in the middle of the night at around 2am and not getting back to sleep again has those symptoms got anything to do with my late period

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

This is normal when you first start. However if your low mood is really affecting you see your GP

Talk to family/friends too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.