PLEASE HELP FEELING DESPERATE

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm 15 and struggling I have a anxiety disorder but about 2 months ago I had these episodes they where horrible all of a sudden I would get a horrible feeling like I was going to die strong feeling of like I was going to faint it's hard to describe it's all most like I fainted for a few seconds the. This would send me into pure panic the first time it happend to me was the day I drank 2 cups of coffee and had like 5 hrs of sleep I've had about  7 of these episodes and have not had any recently please help me am I dying or is it just anxiety???

2 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

hi george dont worry to much its just anxiety i get the same and it frightens the crap out of me if it happens again just get up go for a walk ring one of your mates it takes ur mind of it go to ur gp and ask for therepy its the only way to go stay away from meds try accupunture aswell works wonders
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I'm currently on therapy I'm staying of the meds because they just make me worst when you get these episodes how does it make you feel and what symtoms do you get are they triggers or random?? There so nasty and scary much worse than a panic attack 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

i get weird headaches every day like shooting pain through my ears which frighten me and constant sore points on my head which doc sats its just were all my stress stays sometimes i could just be sitting down watching tv and a sudden overwhelming feeling comes over me like im goin to pass out which makes me have panic attack my doctor told me that aniexty has hundreds of symptoms im doing accunputure aswell and i find it great along with therepy it has reduced my attacks from 4-5 a week to one maybe 2

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi George, no your not dying thou anxiety and panic attacks can feel like that. Its sounds like something has triggered these episodes, has something happened or are you taking exams? Don't drink coffee late at night as this can effect your sleep as it is a stimulent or you could try decaffinated coffee. What meds are you on, you may need to see your GP and discuss your anxieties and treatment. Hope this helps. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi bud

Have a click on the following link. It's from a guy who suffered with anxiety for a long time and he explains a lot of the symptoms you may be having 

_____

Its a long read but may ease your mind a bit

Good luck

Patient Moderator Note: I have removed an URL (a link) from this reply as it was unsuitable for inclusion within these forums. If any user is interested in this removed information they should contact the author via the Private Messaging system requesting such. Thank you for your cooperation.

patient.info/forums/discuss/adding-links-to-posts-257271

patient.info/forums/discuss/private-messages-226361

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up