please help freaking out

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi im allison and im 31 ive posted a few posts lately about anxiety, well im having one now its been kind of going on since last night. First of yesterday afternoon I become irritable by small things and this mood lasted till night time expect last night I keept getting these waves or surges every few minutes and every wave / surge that come i got a intense feeling of agitation And a feeling of snapping this lasted over an hour i hsd the same feelings last month and its come back. Then I woke up this morning and was ok till lunch then again these surges/ waves of agitation and a feeling of im going to snap with the feeling today I waS heavy on my breathing but no other physical symptoms and my eyes felt strang kinda like my top eye lids wont to close and when I look in the mirror my pupils are very dilated. Last night when I had these surges /waves i didnt have any physical symptoms other them i noticed that I felt tight around my jaw does this seem like a panic attack. One other symptom ive been Having for many years is i get this very hard to explian symptom ill try my best, I get a very super fast sensation in my brain like my brain is going mile's per hour and my brain feels loud and nosey its like my brai will expoled this symptom happens once a year lasts for few weeks and goes away ive had this symptom now on and of for four months also ive gitten this strange feeling that my body is growing like my hands feel larger and my head is larger I no its not but ut feels like it also sometimes the room will seem to get bigger. All these symptoms are freaking me out i think im maybe nuts or crazy. Also I forgot ive bern diagnosed with ocd and panic attacks and suffer from migraine headache and vertigo sorry if this is so long im really desperate my doctor just rushers me out the surgery and I feel like a joke to himim so scared is this a sign of me losing my mind?

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I hope you feelin little better i be having them to if you need to talk to someone you can talk to me i suffer from anxiety and depression also your not alone
  • Posted

Hey Allison..I'm not sure what to really call your symptoms but I'm sure it's anxiety..ill been dealing with the same stuff you said like with the brain and things or that nature..it's been 2 months since I've had my first panic attack and to be honest I had living like this..but when my brain was going into the speedy thoughts uncontrollably..I thought I was gonna either die or go crazy..and neither happened..all I can say is that it's a form of anxiety..but in the mean time I'm going to pray for us both..

I hope you get better 🙏🏽

• Posted

Hi quadteric thanks for the reply when you get the speedy brain does it sound very loud as well its horrible
  • Posted

I thought I was going mad too. But trust me you're not. Have you tried speaking to a therapist? It really helped me! I hope you're feeling better. I've battled anxiety for 2 years. Ask you're doctor about CBT a therapist will help if you've never tried it. Many people go through anxiety. It's not a weakness or a sign of going mad.
    • Posted

Cognative behavioural therapy I got mine through nhs and was really good
    • Posted

Oh ok lol..and yea I really need something bro..it really helps to know I'm not the only one who deals with this I really want someone to talk to about it that understands cause when I tell people they kind of brush it of...
    • Posted

Don't suffer in silence mate message me if you want to talk to someone. That goes for you too Allison. I need help myself every now and again. I had health anxiety. It was the worst time of my life. But I got through the worst of it now.
    • Posted

Hi James how are you, if you don't mind me asking how did you get over the bad health anxiety this is what my main problem is
    • Posted

Me personally was speaking to a therapist. Exercise. Nothing to strenuous just walking ect. Avoid caffeine and alcohol. It a long time too. Don't expect results overnight. Just keep you're chin up because you will get better. If you're doctor isn't helpful see another.
    • Posted

Thanks ive just started walking and trying to eat better i have cut out caffeine, ive got a appointment at the end of the month with a therapist and I think ill change doctors
    • Posted

Well done that's great news!! You've made some really good steps just keep at it!
    • Posted

Hi I just came across this discussion and wanted to ask you few questions please. Il try keep this short It all started 4 weeks ago I was taking to hospital I had been having palpitations and ended up in a panic attack I had ecgs abd blood tests and all clear few days after I found out I was anemic which explained palpitations I started iron tablets which make me feel horrible. Since this happened I have been at a&e 2 more times and my docs with chest and arm tightness ecgs and blood tests clear. I can't get over this I feel spaces out everyday I think about it all day long wondering if Mt heart will stop constantly checking my pulse etc. I still have chest tightness on and off but I know this can b anxiety. My husband is supportive but doesn't seem to help me. Is this the kind of thing you went through thanks
  • Posted

Thanks everyone for your messages its so hard to accept that this is anxiety ive never experienced anything like this to this degree its madding
    • Posted

Your welcome I'm always here to talk to someone..I need help just like everyone else does with anxiety..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.