please help freaking out

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi im allison and im 31 ive posted a few posts lately about anxiety, well im having one now its been kind of going on since last night. First of yesterday afternoon I become irritable by small things and this mood lasted till night time expect last night I keept getting these waves or surges every few minutes and every wave / surge that come i got a intense feeling of agitation And a feeling of snapping this lasted over an hour i hsd the same feelings last month and its come back. Then I woke up this morning and was ok till lunch then again these surges/ waves of agitation and a feeling of im going to snap with the feeling today I waS heavy on my breathing but no other physical symptoms and my eyes felt strang kinda like my top eye lids wont to close and when I look in the mirror my pupils are very dilated. Last night when I had these surges /waves i didnt have any physical symptoms other them i noticed that I felt tight around my jaw does this seem like a panic attack. One other symptom ive been Having for many years is i get this very hard to explian symptom ill try my best, I get a very super fast sensation in my brain like my brain is going mile's per hour and my brain feels loud and nosey its like my brai will expoled this symptom happens once a year lasts for few weeks and goes away ive had this symptom now on and of for four months also ive gitten this strange feeling that my body is growing like my hands feel larger and my head is larger I no its not but ut feels like it also sometimes the room will seem to get bigger. All these symptoms are freaking me out i think im maybe nuts or crazy. Also I forgot ive bern diagnosed with ocd and panic attacks and suffer from migraine headache and vertigo sorry if this is so long im really desperate my doctor just rushers me out the surgery and I feel like a joke to himim so scared is this a sign of me losing my mind?

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Allison first off you have to tell yourself your OK as many times as needed to calm down , secondly I feel as though your going to have to find another doctor you need some meds to help you deal , now until then have you tried anything over the counter , I don't know your location but at CVS they have something called (Anxiety Reducer ) it's over the counter now but hopefully this can help you , but please look into getting another doctor please I've already sent up prayers for you and I will continue to...
    • Posted

Hi ramon thanks for the message im going to change doctors my current doctor just tells me its in my head and im a hypercondraic im just tied im really looking forward to starting therapy at end of this month
    • Posted

I'm glad your going to see someone else , and don't worry about that doctor , my doctor told me people come to him with anxiety and panic attacks all the time it just takes the right type of doctor to do the research to help you out , anxiety is real it's stress and it hits everyone different but the same. But remember your in a group full of people willing to help you. Keep us posted...
  • Posted

Ask to see a therapist, a GP is useless for mental health issues
    • Posted

Thanks jmcg im booked in to see a therapist at the end of the month and yes your right my GP is useless
    • Posted

Unfortunately most GPS just have no idea about mental health, they throw pills and hope it shuts you up
  • Posted

Yeah my doctor just told me im a hypercondraic and gave me vailum there no help he actually made me feel.worse like I was a lost cause im looking forward to starting therapy this therapist is ment to be good with dealing with people with ocd I think my ocd is my main problem i cant stop obsessing about everything
    • Posted

Listen what ever you do..or any symptoms you feel don't look it up..cause your bound to see something that gonna scare you that you think you have trust me I had to learn the hard way and still trying not to search for answers..basically you know what you have so u have to try to cope with it..I'm sorry but you have to try..I have 2 daughters..every time I break down and cry about my disruption rather I think I'm going to do or something I think about them and tell my self no..I'm not going to do and I'm not going out like that you have to believe in yourself..I know your strong
    • Posted

Thats were i go wrong im going online and looking up symptoms ive been doing it for months Its so hard not to, but your right ive got to stop doing this
  • Posted

First of all,Chillax.It always feels like this thats why it called a disease or a disorder.

Firstly,try doing good things that smwhere used to be interesting for you,even if they dosen't give that pleasure,JUST DO!

I used to feel the same.

The problem is small that our mind is more attentive to negetive thoughts.So,if u'r having -ve thoughts, Just convert them into good ones.Schedule heavy breathing exercies daily.

Just forget the world around and think for youself.Its not being selfish its you geeting normal to help them in a proper way.

Take care!razz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.