Please help I'm freaking out!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I feel like I'm going to start crying like a baby any minute and I can't control it.

My boyfriend went to this festival earlier this morning but he went in the car. But he hasn't texted all day and he was supposed to be back hours ago. Now I've got all these awful scenarios running through my head that I just can't see logic! I'm terrified that he's been in a car accident and died and I'll never see him again! I feel sick and panicky and the propanolol isn't helping! Please are my fears unfounded because I'm genuinely scared right now!

I can't even reach him on Facebook because he doesn't have wifi.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

a boyfriend or a girlfriend is a partner and a friend. Co dependency ruins that balance. I understand you are worried but your bigger problen is co dependency and when he returns you two need to talk about why he felt its was fine not to even contact you at all. He must be aware that you worry. Propanol will not stop thoughts, it calms down physical symptoms. 
    • Posted

Hey, I'm so sorry for the late reply! He had texted me but due to the bad signal they hadn't come through (he was in some little village out in the country!) thank you so much for answering!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.