Please help I'm so down with all this 😩

Posted , 9 users are following.

Cut a long story short bloods all fine ecgs all fine heart rate resting at 74bpm.I've been told it's anxiety /costo. I just wanna see what symptoms you all suffer as I'm convinced there's something wrong my chest feels tight and keeps burning as do my arms and I've still got a sharp pain in my left breast area which keeps coming and going now I'm scared its cancer I'm fed up with feeling so bad. I've got a constant lump feeling in my throat too some days worse than others my question is can this just purely be anxiety I have got a great deal on my mind at the moment X

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just want to say Thankyou to you all its so nice to chat x
  • Posted

Hey emma!! Sounds like anxiety but could.also be acid reflux!! Try some omeprazol for 14 days! And see how it goes!!

I had it, made me feel short of breath.. lump in throat.. sour taste.. fullness. Chest pain.. dizziness.. so it could be that also!!

• Posted

Hello there, Emma.

just posted this on another branch...

It looks like you are experiencing a bacteria infection. I can relate to this. I had the same symptons and I tried different things (throught it was some heart issues, but figured I never had those things before, - abandoned this idea; then thought it was a fungi infection and drank baking soda, - to no avail; then thought tit was a virus infection and drank oregano oil, - to no avail; then I noticed when I take anti-inflamatory drug, like ibuprofen, the symptoms go away for a while, but then come back) Thus I singled out the bacteria infection in my stomach or pancreatic gland or whatever is there in the upper digestive tract. So I took the antibiotics that I had leftover after dentist and on the third day this nightmare was gone (the thought of going to bed was dreadful, since the symptoms would appear for sure). I am still taking those antibiotics and the only thing I am concerned with is that this will come back after I stopped (I am not sure if those antibiotics are strong enough to kill bacteria completely). Another friend of mine had similar issues and the doctors made him do the special blood test and found the trace of that bacteria. So, he is fine now. Anyway, I hope you are feeling fine by now. Another thing is that all the people go to cardiologist right away with these symptoms and obviously get nothing. I did some reading and figured out that such inflammation may irritate the vagus nerve (close to stomach liner) and this nerve is supposed to briefly overcome (to slow down) the heart pulse controlling signals coming from the brain, but then the brain-controlled signals take over and irregular heart beat results. On top of this you inject adrenalin into your bloodstream when you are worried sick about these symptoms, so your heart rate accelerates. Go figure how your body has to maintain the stable heart beat when you have conflicting signals coming from all three centers of heart rate control. Thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.