PLEASE HELP I've got blisters on my vagina, what is it? (Pic included)

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi on Thursday I shaved and I thought it felt different shaving this time (I usually always shave) and that night I could barely sleep because I was in so much pain and then the next day and since then I've had blisters appearing on my vagina that hurt so much I can barely sleep or walk and I'll have sharp shooting pains, I've honestly never experienced this much pain in my life. I have a boyfriend and I asked him about it he's the only guy I've ever slept with and he hasn't slept with any other girls and when I got with him he got tested and was clear so it can't be an sti surely? Please help it hurts so much and will it just go away?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Here's the picture please help 
  • Posted

Okay so I have the same problem but, it doesn't look like an std. I've been researching and it could be a possible infection or your sweat glands are clogged up. To help ease the pain a bit try taking a bath and soak yourself in Epson salt water... Also you could put honey down there and rinse it off after about 15 minutes... But no f fear it will go away you just have to keep the area clean and dry. Wear cotton like clothing so you vaginal area can breath. Hope that was helpful.😕😕
  • Posted

I can assure u that is not normal at all, shaving irritation doesn't even look like that. I'm sorry to tell u but this looks like genital herpes and I would advise you to go to the doctors asap to get tested.
  • Posted

Hard to tell from the picture but it does sound like herpes.

Does it burn when you pee?  If there are blisters or lesions and there are several and it burns like crazy when you pee, then the chances are you've contracted herpes.

When I had it I had to pee into a bucket of warm water, as nothing else would ease the pain.

It's a virus and don't worry it will go away again, it just takes a few days. Refrain from sex (of course). Your boyfriend could have given it to you without knowing he is carrying the virus.

I admit I don't remember sharp shooting pains, so I could be wrong.

The genital herpes virus remains in the body and does flare from time to time but I promise you in the 40 years since I had my first attack, it has never ever been anything like as bad as that first time.

Cold comfort, I know, but the best I can offer. Your boyfriend should probably get checked out too.

• Posted

Hi thanks for this I have come to the conclusion that it is GH, I've had it since last Thursday the pains but i had sex last Monday so I was wondering would the symptoms start from the Monday or the Thursday? I'm trying to figure out how many days I've got left because it's hurts so much, he's also just noticed that when he pees it's starting to burn so that was the nail on the head that I have it really. I'm a lot more calm than I was before but it's still a shock and it still hurts like hell
    • Posted

Good at least to know what you have. Rest up and it will soon pass.

Keep in mind that it will likely flare up from time to time in your life, but it will be much milder and you may not identify it immediately (I didn't - but I didn't know it could go on flaring). So next time you're irritated and a bit sore down there, take precautions, but wait it through. No need to rush to the gynac.

Another thing you need to know that my gynac informed me just two days ago, and I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, (I must be about 90 years older than you!).... I haven't checked this up on line, so you please do so, but she said that there is a higher risk of cervical cancer in those who have the GH virus.

So be sure that you get regular cervical tests done (aka pap smears) , like once every two years, I think is the advised time.

But don't believe me, look it up for yourself.

I'm glad that you're less freaked out about it all. Our bodies are wondrous organisms with so much that works so beautifully most of the time. It's important for us not to fret about the things that do go wrong, over and above the call of duty, so to speak.

And there are many things that will go wrong in a lifetime, so better to be grateful for what goes right. Your sex life is one of them, so treat it with respect and reverence.

• Posted

Ok guys so it's now been 10 days and the blisters are now sore but are not as painful as they were I found the past couple of days that nurofen is actually working now and I can see that it's healing but yes it still does hurt, this is what it looks like now so I shouldn't have long left until it's finally all healed and it'll be back to normal again, I just wanted your opinions on how long uou think I have left of my first outbreak
  • Posted

Hi can anyone help me please. I have genital outbreaks but I don't experience any pain and I don't have fever. I have four bumps on my vagina near the anus. I had unprotected sex. I noticed the outbreak few weeks ago. It's not a cluster just four pimple like blisters. The other one hurts but the 3 feels nothing. Please tell me if this is herpes. I can't get tested cause I am in an Arab cou try working. I just had my medical done. Blood test and xray. No result yet. Please help me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.