PLEASE Help, im so confused! Please...

Posted , 5 users are following.

please...please im asking for advice...im hurting so badly right now...see...i feel in love for a girl (im a girl too) and she was very sweet...very protective over me too...we ended up getting married and we were together for 3 years till suddenly i had a intrusive thought...then WHAM i questioned my love...and then realized something...in reality shows...hell even anime, i never developed a crush on a woman...it was always a man...i realized i was attracted to the male anatomy...but we mutual agreed to break up as we both knew we also werent entirely compatible either....after we broke up i cried for a day, felt decent so i thought i could pursue a male one day...a month later i now horribly miss her...i keep crying everyday...i feel desperate suddenly...im in so much pain cause i dont know what to do...she wants to get back together too, but im f*****g terrified to be hurt again...idk what to do anymore....its gotten to the point i cant eat...sleep...i want to die...and i need help....

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I went through similar feelings at least I believe as a Male, only I was so hurt by the burn from a girlfriend that actually cheated on me.. for months.. that I started using women who were attracted to me but never committing to a relationship and wasn't abusive mentally or physically but treated everyone as one night stands.

Anyways I spiraled out of control in rage and drinking until I dropped off all my connections / quit all social media, and moved into a place by myself until the pain subsided.

I wouldn't say don't try it again if your both wanting to try it again, though it does have a risk of ending doubly bad, so maybe pushing through the hurt until you can make clear decisions again is best though it hurts.

Like withdrawals from a drug, your brain needs time to reset, which could be months or years depending on the person and environment.

Hope you find your way, I'm starting to consider suicide daily, so I'm on the brink of a major life reset myself so I feel your pain on some level and it's no fun 😕

• Posted

Hang in there ... Sounds like you know what you're about. and you give good advise .

You'll work things out either with someone or not but you will go on giving good advise !

• Posted

i don't know what to say. you must feel so many emotions, you need to see this as a loss i think it's probably as near to it as it must get. take 1 step at a time. take the time you need to try to understand what has happened and readjust to everything slowly. it's going to hurt and i'm not being cruel saying that! you need support around you, loving people to lean on and time to release emotions. i daren't even wish you luck but time to heal.

• Posted

its hard when we live together, and i see her everyday....i hear her voice and i get happy...it sucks cause im not physically attracted to her...im having so much heart break....idk what to do anymore

• Posted

hi angel, i have a suggestion and it may be right or maybe wrong. why don't you agree to speak to her about being friends and admit there's no longer a physical attraction towards her. see how she takes that if she REALLY cares she'll listen to you at least. it's worth a shot at least. people fall out of love with each other. it happens doesn't it. just read what i've said at least it might be a different way to look at this.

• Posted

It sounds like you do need help in order to make up your mind what you want to do and then move forward with what you decide. I would certainly advise getting counseling for this as your emotions are in an uproar and you don't seem able to handle things on your own.

Good luck to you.

• Posted

You have to make up your mind and know what you want and be committed if you expect commitment.

I can imagine that a lesbian would be hurt and p****d off to lose her partner to a man . It's hard enough finding someone you love , even harder when you are a minority group . I imagine there's always competition with men.

You both have to abide by the conditions that you set for each other so if you decide monogamous it means monogamous ! Or you'll lose her again .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.