PLEASE HELP!!! Is it a cut or a sore?!?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’ve made a few posts in the past. I’m sexually active with my girlfriend, engaging in unprotected sex. She was on her period, so we just engaged in unprotected oral sex. Over this past weekend, I felt that my penis was sensitive at this one spot, and I didn’t think anything of it. But when I started to touch it, it was a bit painful. It felt like a cut (I tend to get those when my penis experiences dry skin), but this looked a little different. We have been tested for STDs plenty of times and I’ve been negative each time. It has been awhile since we got tested (since November), but could I be experiencing one right now? Thanks. The only thing I have is the single mark on my penis. No painful urination, or other symptoms. Thank you. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I want to add that it’s mainly painful when you touch it.... That’s about it. 
  • Posted

If it's open get it swabbed at a clinic only way to know for sure. Best of luck!

• Posted

She probably doesn't have a mastery of oral sex and consequently allows her teeth to make too much contact. Have you thought about that? It's a painful experience to receive oral from an amateur. So, it might be the cause of the lesion.

• Posted

Update: I was feeling in the mood a couple of nights ago, so I decided to masturbate... Definitely not a wise decision. Besides the fact that it wasn’t the most comfortable, but not it looks like the cut is bigger and more painful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.