PLEASE HELP! IS THIS AN STD? (HERPES)

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm very concerned with what is going on down there. I am a woman, I have had 7 different partners, 5 without a condom. I've never let them actually ejaculate in me.. I have done oral sex with almost all of them. I've always had bump around my vagina, but never in the actual like "fleshy" part. It's always on the skin on top of the part where my clit and vagina is. It's always on my inner thighs, sometimes closer in. I am an athlete so I am always wearing shorts and spankies. I shower 4 times I week on average. I've been to the doctor and asked, got a pap smear, and even tested for Gonorrhea, but I did not have it. My doctor said a while ago that this bumps were a result of shaving, but I'm totally not sure of that. I have some pictures. Am I allowed to post them here? It would really help who ever is willing to help me understand what this looks like. I am worried, please help! 

THANKS.

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

If your doctor has tested appropriately why not believe him/her?  If doctor says its shaving that causes it why not stop shaving and see? 

It seems strange - to me, a mere man - that you allow partners to enter you without condoms but not ejaculate in you; how many men would regularly do that?  What's the point?  If you don't want semen in you why not get them to use condoms?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I think pictures are fine - i've seen all sorts or here!

You can likely rule out an STD though.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I'd guess too a rash from shaving or just one of those things ...
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up