PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay so it has been foever sence i have been on here... I REALLLLYYYYYYYYY need some help though!!! I have horrible anxiety ans i think i may be pregnant!!! what advice can anyone share with me??? I just need suggestions on what other people think... sorry if i do not make any sence i have not really slept in three days but maby three hours...questionsadcry IDK WHAT TO DOOO!!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

What you confused about? Being pregnant or been pregnant and having anxiety??
    • Posted

being pregnant... I just really need someone who is willing to talk to me searously about this and help me... it would b sure nice
    • Posted

I have really bad anxiety and i had a baby 15 months ago. It was hard work because i constantly worried but i got through it okay. Are you on any medication at the moment? Do you know what anxiety you have? Is this your first baby? X
    • Posted

I dont even know i am pregnant. And i have really bad storm anxiety which does not rly matter rite now... but i have a every day anxiety about everything like i worry wayyyy too much about everything and ican barely trust ANYONE... My bf has to force me to trust hinme halve of the time... Not cuz i dont want to but because i cant

• Posted

Do you have any physical symtoms of anxiety? Like do you suffer from panic attacks? I think your probably best taking a test and taking it from there. If your pregnant then thats something your going to have to decide on yourself. Dont stop your life for anxiety is deffo not worth it 😊
    • Posted

yes i do.... can i private message you? just so the rest can be between just us? i dont want to share it with the whole internet but i reaolize u r a mom and it would b nice

• Posted

Okay so I could still enjoy if there was still someone out there to answer a few more questions who has a bit more knowledge on pregnancy and possibilities on ways to get pregnant... Someone willing to private message me just for some help. And to not get disgusted from possible tmi because I NEED HELP

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.