Please help me

Posted , 12 users are following.

I've been signed off since Christmas due to depression and anxiety. But I've started hearing voices I'm being referred to a psychiatrist but I just want to end it all I can't cope with it so I've just sat and taken 100mg citilopram and 10mg diazapam and I plan on taking more because I just can't cope anymore

1 like, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Lauren, please tell us you're ok and you have called for help. We're all behind you here x x x
  • Posted

Not sure what to do in this situation guys? I just hope Lauren is ok sad x x x
    • Posted

Me too..... There really is nothing we can do hope she is ok too
  • Posted

Lauren, how are you doing? Please let us know that you are okay!! We care about you

Dev

• Posted

Ok Lauren, just think everyone on here is the same we have all suffered like you, we are all getting thru it, and so will you, think of those whom love you and there are plenty I can assure you, its the voices and ur brain telling you the opposite but in time that will go away and you will be fine, I had these thoughts too, but had to have a talk with myself, let us know you are going to stick in here with us and we will get you thru all this, like we have all been here for each other.

Take care my lovely and be strong, fight this !!!!!!!

Anne 

• Posted

Lauren

Please phone emergency services.

Everyone here will help you.  You're not alone.  We all know exactly what you're feeling.

Please post back here to say you're ok.  You WILL get better from this.  I was in the same position as you many, many years ago as I couldn't bear another day feeling as I was, but I went on to make a full recovery.  My son also went through the same and found himself in a similar situation to you.  He has also made a full recovery since.

You will get better.  It will go away.  The voices are part of anxiety ..... it's the negative side which is very strong at the moment.  People don't hate you - again that's anxiety playing tricks on you.  You have people who care about you.

Please contact someone.  

xx

• Posted

Please please Lauren take heart and listen to us not the voices. I have felt the same many years ago and now managing my anxiety without thinking about it. My son and daughter have both been there too and now studying and motivated but went through hell to get there.

You desperately need help love so please call emergency. We all care about you here and know you can get better but let the professionals help. Post on here as often as you like we will support you. 

Big hug and do this for us. 

love Felis xx

• Posted

I know it's early in the morning in the UK  lunchtime in Australia and I'm thinking of you . Please post and tell us how you're feeling this morning,so worried about you xx
    • Posted

Hi Felis

It's 5.30 am here now. Can't sleep for thinking about Lauren .

Please let us know your ok Lauren 💗

Debi x

• Posted

It's 10pm here and I can't fall asleep... I hope she's ok ❤️

Dev

• Posted

Hopefully she hasn't replied as she's gone to sleep xx surely there is a way of being able to find out who she is and send help round?? I can't believe that someone can post on here that they plan on ending their life and we can do nothing!!! Feeling sad for her 😞😞😞😞
    • Posted

Hi Marf

Totally agree I feel hopeless that I can do nothing!

I even searched on facebook but couldn't find her..., just felt like I had to try something !

Hopefully she will contact us all soon 🙏

Debi x

• Posted

I'm hoping the diazapamknocked her into a nice long sleep and she'll be able to see more clearly when she wakes up xxx I just can't bear the thought that someone can be sooo desperate on here and we can do nothing xxx
  • Posted

Hope you're okay Lauren.  Have reported the post to the moderators in the hopes that they can check up on you some how.  Hang on in there! xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.