Please help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

@Me and my girlfriend have unprotected oral sex because we know that we are clean because its our first time. And then after a week i saw something inside my penis and we're scared of it. Please someone help me to know what is this and how to cure this..

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christian i went and got a UTI test done and it came in negative. I have gotten a STD screen done and i will have the results in about 4-6days. I'll keep you updated when the come in. I would advise that you get the STD screen done to rule out anything.

Are you also getting urine dripping after you finish pee or feel the urge to go after you just went?

Are there any pains you are feeling?

• Posted

No. Theres nothing pain in my penis and yes you're right in "Are you also getting urine dripping after you finish pee or feel the urge to go after you just went?"

• Posted

ok same for me also. i will keep you uptodate with my std screen when the results come in but you should also go and get it done just to be sure. i suspect we may have the same condition happening

• Posted

hi christian my STI Screen came back as negative for all diseases. i will be going to the urologist to see what could be the case. it went away for a few days then right after having intercourse again the spot came back. will check to see if it is urethratitis or some type of irritation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.