Please help me

Posted , 5 users are following.

am having loads of light head also i went to the hospital and i got everthing done blood test like everthing and they come back all good .everday and long days and morning basicaly the moment i wake up i feel balancing make me weak and shaki and all that and just dont no what it it can anybody help me please

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

am having loads of light head also i went to the hospital and i got everthing done blood test like everthing and they come back all good .everday and long days and morning basicaly the moment i wake up i feel balancing make me weak and shaki and all that and just dont no what it it can anybody help me please

0 likes, 0 replies

• Posted

first its great that your test came out clear. do consume alcohol or caffeine? if not this can be your electrolyte imbalance.

• Posted

no i dont do an alcohol or caffeine i dont do drugs or i dont smoke am having this everday now and the balance its getting worst its like pullig me down cant stand up i dont no what do also mine feeling feel worry about this i dont want to make them worrys anymore Its any solution for this

• Posted

have u been suffering with any ear problems ?..inner ear infections can make u have similar effects or symptoms to what your going thru

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.