Please help me figure out what this is!

Posted , 11 users are following.

imageimage

the pimple in the last photo showed up just yesterday, its painful from the pressure when i wipe. I am worried about it being something worse than a pimple. in the first picture, i found those bumps, which also worry me. I have no one to turn to, please help!!

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Those bumps look like vestibular papillomatosis which is a type of benign tumour that occurs on the vulvar. I have a few too. They are perfectly normal and harmless and cannot be caught off or spread to someone else via sexual intercourse. Men get them too around the head of the penis, called pearly papules. Google images and you will see what they look like. Many women never know they have got them until they examine themselves closely for some other reason such as pain or itchiness. I am not sure what the white spot it, it could just be a pimple or cyst - do you shave? Shaving can cause such cysts. I have had such spots on my labia and they are very painful but usually subside after a few days. How long have you had it?

• Posted

okay, i do shave, but thats more inside by my clitoris where there is no hair. it feels more like a pimple. i felt pressure yesterday but i didnt think too much of it until i wiped and felt the bump. After examining myself, i saw that it can be popped if i squeezed it but i didnt attempt to because it hurt. What did you do to treat it to make it go away?

• Posted

sorry, i couldnt tell from the photo where it was, it looked like just inside your outer labia. I have had painful pimples on my outer labia. Is it on the inside of your inner labia? I'd leave it for a few days and see if it starts to go down on its own. The most likely thing is that it is a pimple or cyst due to a blocked pore and it will go away on its own. If it doesnt subside on its own, or it turns into a blister or you get more of them then you need to get yourself to a dr or sexual health clinic. Do not try to pop it - that should never be done with a pimple is such a place - you could make it worse and get a more serious infection. There isnt really much you can put on it to help it go away - the place where it is could get easily irritated by antiseptic cream. I have put fucdin cream on my spots in the past, which is anti bacterial, but you can only get that on prescription from the GP (we happened to have some left over).

• Posted

so it is inside my libia. i scheduled an appointment with my ob on thursday morning. I will send you a message with my results and see what you think? thank you again!!!

• Posted

i know this post is from 2 years ago but i have one just like it on my inner libia. what did it turn out to be? im not sure if i should call dr

• Posted

oh god i have them too, i posted picture on my profile u can check if u have the same thing as me, i want to go to gyno but i'm on period now

• Posted

hi.. i know its an old post, but did you find out what it was 😃

• Posted

i have same problem as you... now i just leave it... and dont pop it....

• Posted

I am not too sure about the pimple but the first image kind of looks like Vestibular papillomatosis (VP)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.