Please help me I just want it all to stop

Posted , 7 users are following.

My anxiety has gone crazy it's killing me I haven't eaten in 4days it's got that bad I am waking every hour dreading the morning coming I have stopped sending my 5yr old to school because I just just have panic attacks over everything which has resorted to social services getting involved am so scared I have been prescribed diazepam2mg and fluoxetine20mg but I am so scared of taking any of it I am in such a hole just crying 24/7 I just want to die now I have had anough someone please please help me

0 likes, 27 replies

Report / Delete

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi

Deep breaths! Take your medication. Diazepam is amazing and within 30 mins you'll feel much calmer. If it's got to such a bad stage you need to be taking the advice from your doc about taking the meds.

Have you been referred for counselling etc

Try things that help you relax. Even if it's standing in a hot shower and the water helps relax your shoulders for a few moments

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi chloendaisy,

Just want to say you are not alone on here we have all been there and some still there.have you thought of ringing Samaratains to talk to they will just listen to you,I know how you feel about meds. But perhaps it might help just take the first dose as prescribed one day at a time,I know that's not easy I have just had to result to meds, and have stuck out so long but I think as soon as we swallow one every ache or pain it's the meds and it probably is not.the mind is a most powerful thing.Is there not anybody else that can get your child to school.

Just do a little thing and then rest,put the telly on or radio or have you a garden you can ho into with your little one anything to try and distract you from your thoughts if only for a little while.

Just keep coming on here always somebody that will answer you.

Take Care

Joan

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thanks for getting back am just scared the diazepam are not going to take it away at the minute I have built up such a massive fear of taking either tablets and all the doctors are telling to do is take the tablets but I have a physical block in my mind that just want let me do it it's so scary because I am losing everything I want to get better but I just bring my self to take them because I know I will have a panic attack and it scares me but I don't want to lose my daughter either it's so horrible I just don't want to wake up everyday it's killing me
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thanks Joan I haven't left the house in a month now and it's the separation from my daughter brings on the attaks more it's horrible I just hate it so bad I feel sick 24/7 so I can't even eat I just want it all to go away now it's so bad and I know there is medication there but I just can't bring myself to take it x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Why don't you try and call the Samaritans and talk it through? Even if it's just to talk about what you're going through so you know you're not on your own x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I rang them today there just there to talk to I need real help and to be honest I am sick of going over it all again and again I know I sound like a bitch but I have just had anough now x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Could you take the tablets for the sake of your daughter because they will make you feel better and then that's better for her?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Have u ever had diazepam
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi,

I'm so distressed to hear how you are feeling. As I've been afflicted with this for years and I truly sympathise.

For what it's worth; TAKE YOUR TABLETS. You clearly need them to help cope. Suffering needlessly won't help with the situation with your daughter. The sooner you get this Demon under control the better for you both.

These episodes are a nightmare especially dealing with them on your own. BUT they DO PASS. Take the meds and hang on in there girl.

I don't do this very often, but, I'm sending you some love!

Be strong, be you'

Alex XXX

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi,

Shall we try and get this into perspective,can the tablet make you feel any worse than you are that's what I said last night with my first one,you say you need help but at the end of the day the GP can only give you tablets or some counselling,if you went into hospital you would have to take them (well of course upto you) but they would discharge you if not.I am sorry if this sounds harsh but that is what I have told myself.or if things are that bad and sound like they are as your GP got a crises team to come out to you. think of your little one you don't want to loose her.

Sorry for being blunt

Love and lots of it

Joan xxxx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes I have - I take them now 2mg each morning. It relaxes me and takes away the panic symptoms x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello there.

I really feel for you. My thoughts are coming your way. You are definitely not alone.

I totally understand your fear of meds. If you don't want to take the ssri you could just take the diazepam. 2mg is a very low dose. 2mg of diazepam didn't touch it for me. Neither did 4mg. But when I was given lorazepam it was amazing!

Take care and hang in there.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

First take a deep breathe and take your medicine. You were prescribed these meds for a reason. Your anxiety is effecting your child by not sending her off to school. That is not good especially if child protection services get involved by not sending her to school. You must tend to your medical health and not halt it all of sudden. That makes it worse. Drs. try to help, but if you don't follow thier orders it is useless. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and dont take 10 steps backward. Do it for your child.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi chloen, please take the diazepam. i know how you feel about meds. i was the same and i will tell you why i was so scared to take them. because i thought that they would make me even more helpless and i wouldnt be able to function.i thought i'd loose control, but they have the opposite effect. they give you control. thats what they are for to control your symptoms. and also if i was you i would phone the school. there will be a nurse there for the children that you could talk to. no one is going to take your child away. you sound like a good mother who loves their child. we are all in the same boat here. and have had to take meds to help us so we know what we are talking about. i was on 40mg of prozac and they stopped me crying. i started on 20mg so they cant be that bad if i took another 20mg. the diazepam are to relax you and when you take it you will wonder what all the fuss is about. you must break this mental block and take the tablets. dont let a mental block rule your life. as thats all it is. face the fear and have courage and believe us. look how many of us have posted to you. because we all know what its like. you are in my prayers. love xxx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank you robin it's always worse in the morning when it gets to this time I start to get tierd so that calms me down I am going to try let my partner to take her to shop soon so I will let u all know how that goes I really appreciate all the support and help from every one dose anyone know the best way to stop a panic attak or just be able to control it and make it stop x
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up