PLEASE help me I'm crying scared to tell anyone!! What should I do

Posted , 6 users are following.

File size is too bigimage

What's this someone help. I'm crying im scared i don't know what to do i keep thinking of the worse.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately, it looks like herpes. Go get tested

• Posted

please don't worry, even if this is herpes (which it might not be!) it's really not a big deal. It's such a common infection, so many people have it and it doesn't effect their lives atall! See your doctor and they can help you. Stay positive! ♥

• Posted

It's a virus that stays in your body forever, but the sores will only last a couple weeks. (or less!) You may get outbreaks in the future, but they get less frequent over time. Some people never get another outbreak!

• Posted

true story... i thought it was the end of the world for me but... i have a full life and plenty of reaponsible sex

• Posted

It looks like Herpes to me but you should really see a Dr soon. If its herpes you really need to be tested while those bumps are active because then its much easier to get an accurate test result.

Dont panic about it, its not the end of the world. The symptoms can be treated and with the right medication you have almost zero chance of passing it on to someone else.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.