please help me someone!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello my name is Filip! my problem started back in november 2017 when i started experiencing palpitations (my heart felt weird all day), i have made appoitment with cardiologist on january, they did ecg to me and there was qt of 260 ms at hr 100! it scared me. i was at er in another city and the qt was around 320 ms at hr 85 which is much longer! i saw that my cardiologist used paper speed 50 mm/s instead of 25 mm/s in the er,  i´ve read that higher paper speed shortens the interval is it true?  i am however really affraid of short qt syndrome, when i said i am afraid of it she simply said no such thing exist and i should stop googling. when i come to ER my HR is still  around 85 bpm and qt 320 i have scary extrasystoles sometime which did not show to holter monitor for 24 h. i have constant weird feel around heart

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.