please help me this ia symptoms of hiv?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had sex with a call girl with condom during sex condom was broken suddenly(with in 2 to 5 sec) i pull out and replace the condom then complete. after 6 days running nose was started 7th day(today) i got fever 100.6f it is symptom of hiv i had please help me i am in more fear

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey,

Relax.

The symptoms u described is not hiv as hiv symptoms will always shown after 14days (2weeks).

You may just got a flu or cold.

By the way, the behaviour you described is very low risk as you changed condom immediately after you realized broken. 

So clam down if you still worry, a 28 days p24 antigen & antibody test will be conclusive.

I am highly confident with a negative result back to you.

Best,

Hugo

• Posted

Good morning .  First of all HIV would not show up that fast And second stay away from the call girl..  Where are you at. Go to Las Vegas if you want a call girl.  At least there checked all the time.  I don'r know you but get  yourself a girl friend.  Your life is not worth a 1/2 or more of fun.  It safer to get yourself off.  I think you just got a cold and that is why you had the fever and running nose.  Think before you do anything.  Remember it is your life.  Ken   

• Posted

today my fever also gone. my risk was high or low i am not able to sleep i feel very guilty.
    • Posted

Buddy It is very low.  Please done worry about it.  Don't put yourself in that type of field.  Why do you feel guilty.  You did nothing wrong.  You also put on another condom but please stay away from them.  Like I said get a girlfriend and they you will not need the other.  Rellax  Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.