please help me this is hiv symptoms?

Posted , 7 users are following.

i had sex with a call girl with condom during sex condom was broken suddenly(with in 2 to 5 sec) i pull out and replace the condom then complete. after 6 days running nose was started 7th day i got fever 100.6f it is symptom of hiv i had please help me i am in more fear

0 likes, 16 replies

Report / Delete

16 Replies

  • Posted

    Those symptoms are to fast for an HIV symptom.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Those symptoms are too early for HIV. I doubt you would have it.

    Did you ask the girl about her status?

    Call girls normally stay extra safe from their side. So, you should be safe, but still get tested 4 weeks after the act or see a doctor asap.

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Even if the girl is positive, the chances are slim, as it is hard for the virus to be transmitted from a woman to man, but easier from man to woman. If the condom broke at the side, not at the tip, then it's close to nil. Although, it is recommended to pull out asap, which u did.

      What kind of call girl was it? If she was a young college girl, she must be a newbie, which means, she most likely would be clean.

      Anyway, whatever the case, visit a doctor and get tested. You shouldn't let your anxiety to stop you.

      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Ganesh - 

    As I and others have told you, the chances of contracting HIV are low and generally low to being with (1 in 2500 risk). You can contract HIV from unprotected intercourse, which would include a failed condom in my mind. BUT YOUR RISK IS LOW. Also, just because you had a cold (could have been a common cold) does not mean you have HIV. 

    You need to go get tested. I have read a few of your posts and you have an obvious concern - which appears to be causing you great anxiety. So get tested and once you confirm that you are virus free it will clear your mind. 

    Best of luck and health. - Steve


    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    You should visit your doctor first so that he can run some tests.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up