Please help me what is this on my vagina!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im a complete virgin, never had any form of sex ( no oral etc) and just noticed this on my vagina. It hasnt been there for long. Im so scared what is it?image

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

most likely something benign like a fordyce spot or small cyst

• Posted

It looks like a spot but down there... i hope it goes because im really scared

• Posted

it will go away by itself i suggest if its still there within a week that u visit a doctor to have it looked at dont think its anything to worry about tho

• Posted

if i dont go to the doctor will it still go i dont really think i need to because it doesnt hurt etc and the doctors where i live is very hard to get booked into. I read online they take 2-8 weeks to go

• Posted

iv actually woke up this morning with something that looks exactly the same mines on the outer lip i think its a ingrown hair i would just wait it out see wat happens

• Posted

Thank you. I dont think its a cyst since i googled what they look like and it looks nothing like one its also very small and not noticable unless u look closely. i didnt have it about a week ago so i think it might be a spot, can u get spots on ur vagina? I dont know how long ive had this but im gonna wait a month and if it doesnt go then i will go to the doctor

• Posted

ye iv got one from shaving i saw it yesturday morning its still there today feels tender to touch but not painful

• Posted

It is due to heat

nothing else to worry

drink more water and keep clean that place daily don't use soap on that inner area's

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.