PLEASE HELP! SMALL RED DOTS ON PENIS!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi! 

So I started noticing little red dots on the head of my penis. I haven't had intercourse in about a month, and I was tested negative for everything for STI's. 

I did some research about it, and it seems like it could be balanitis, but I wanted to make sure. It only itches a little (not even through out the day, it just inches for like 10 minutes or so every so often). Nothing hurts or burns either, just small red dots, which is a little concerning.

The image I attached is my picture, I hope you guys can help me. 

Thanks!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi M, Look for now get some coconut oil and massage it in 3 to 4 times a day, its antibiotic and antifungal so it will help, also very good for penis health so can be used daily, but I think it will be of help and clear up your problem.

• Posted

What do I have exactly? Would you have any suggestions to what it is?
  • Posted

Hi Could be just a yeast infection as YI'S come in different forms, and coconut oil love to fight YI's and win.

• Posted

I had the same thing minus the itch!!!! it popped up after masterbution and was gone the next day????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.