PLEASE HELP - Worrying about MS I have so many symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

Guys please help me .

For 3 years I've had Derealization and chronic pain in my back. I had an MRI of my back and brain and they said it wa a normal. Fast forward to this month and I've started having -

Burning arms & legs 

Flu like feeling 24/7

Weak left arm 

Vertigo 

Shooting pains all over body 

I'm so so scared I have MS I fit the criteria but my gp says it's anxiety !

I have no numb or tingling feelings or balance problems.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Also woken up 3 nights in a row with dead arms .
  • Posted

I am going through exactly same thing. My mri is clear..some of my symotoms fade away like headaches and tingling..got new ones like pain all over body especially in hands and legs
  • Posted

It's definitely anxiety not Ms do you have dry mouth and always thirsty they are anxiety signs also you have yourself in knots and your body is all tensed try doing mediation its very good go on YouTube best of luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.