Please I need Help!!

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hello ladies. This is my first time posting on this forum. I am 41 years old and have been suffering with health anxiety for the last year. I have had all the test done ekgs echocardiogram chest xrays blood work thyroid checked other than a little anemia docs say I'm all good. I am around 4 days away from my period and I've been very anxious for the last 2 days. Symptoms that I have been having are

Racing heart

Heart Palps

Hot flashes

Insomnia

Racing thoughts that something terrible is wrong

crying for no reason

Very gassy and bloated heart burn

I'm most concerned about racing heart and palps. My question is this normal? can all this be linked to my period. I need help I feel lost and scared and I dont want to go to er but I'm also scared not to.. some one please help

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Renee,

I'm 52 and I started on this awful path at 48. For me, it almost happened overnight and when it began it turned my life upside down. This forum and another that I am on (Menopause Chit Chat Forum) have been a huge comfort for me.

I literally cried at my doctor's office when this all began convinced I was dying. When all of my blood, ekg, echocardiogram, stress test, came back normal, I couldn't believe it. I could not understand how I could feel so badly and not being dying from some disease.

I will tell you that I am not 'back to myself' as hard as I have tried. I go through good and bad stretches with no rhyme or reason. Right now, I am having a very hard time. Since the end of August, I have been suffering from aches and pains, awful anxiety, migraines and terrible digestive issues.

I go to bed each night and pray for a better day.

Some go through this with ease and others like me have to endure it. Not easy for sure. Glad you have found us. It's a wonderful community of very caring women.

• Posted

hi kim your story sounds so so much like mine... im 50 and peri started at 47 .. i really have been struggling too.. .... i get so tired of feeling like crap... its hard to grasp that meno can do this to women... this forum has helped so much... have felt so many days that im going crazy... im so aware of every little twinge in my body... take care and hugs to you... we are on this journey together!!! ❤❤❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.