Please please help severe health anxeity

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am suffering very badly at the moment from this I am convinced I'm going to die of cancer as I have stomach pains and aches and pains. I'm just wondering if these symptoms could be as a result of my anxeity. I feel constantly sick although I am never sick.

Does anyone else suffer like me?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, if you are suffering from anxiety disorder, then your pain must be due to this. General symptoms may come and go and you may feel like this is something really serious.
    • Posted

I just replied to you on another posting, and here you are! Sounds a little like you may want to take your own advice. That is true of us all...give great advice and forgetting to listen to ourselves. winkGlad to see you helping...read my reply to your discussion.

• Posted

EVERYONE here has suffered like you, darlin'. This is classic anxiety thinking!!!!!!! Thoughts that just are not real. Have you been diagnosed? medicated with anti anxiety meds?

• Posted

This is classic anxiety right here love. I am terrified of dying and/or getting cancer every day! It's exhausting. I actually just got a random rash on my leg and just googled signs and symptoms of lukemia. You're not alone. But don't do what I do and google everything.... it helps nothing but feeding your anxiety. Just try to relax(easier said than done, I know) but maybe make a dr appointment and get a physical just to give you peace of mind, and maybe bring up anxiety to your dr if you haven't yet. In the mean time just take deep breaths, remind yourself it is just anxiety you are not going to die, take a warm bath and just watch a funny movie or do something positive to keep your mind busy. Keeping your mind busy is key

• Posted

Hi, my anxeity started a couple of years ago because of a GP which was a alarmist dr. She sent me for every test there was. She told me I think u have CANCER.

Very unprofesstional for a dr to say to a patient. Turns out everthing was normal.

Fact still remains in my brain when I get a little pain OMG it must be Cancer.

So my anxeity is very bad & I take a anxeity drug twice a day.

So I know exactly how u feel & your life is always in a state of panic.

• Posted

Wow that was very unprofessional I can imagine your anxiety level must of went through the roof when she told you that. Glad it wasn't and it was just anxiety. I also did the Google thing and boy big mistake. I thought I had all kinds of cancers.

• Posted

Yea I think this started me on the road with depression & anxeity.

I was put on zoloft & made my depressin worse & side effects. Now she put me on cymbalta 30 mg & mirtazapine 15mg & I read some scary reviews.

Also saw cymbalta  could raise your blood pressure & i am on meds now for high blood pressure.....just totally confused what to do!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.