Please read, a positive way to look at peri/meno today

Posted , 9 users are following.

My menopause is speaking loudly.

Heart palpitations tell me to listen deeply.

Mood swings remind me take a moment to stop and breath.

Anxiety asks of me what are your deepest fears?

Hormones running amok means, I am ever changing and change is sometimes painful

Fatigue says lay down rest awhile and nurture your body.

Lack of sex drive, I am more than a sexual being.

Pain in my body reminds me to practice self love.

I found this on a menopause group that I am in on Facebook. I thought it was something great to share. Sending big ((hugs)) to each of you today 😃

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

thats a lovely post and the 'self love' part is so important as we beat ourselves up every day . i know as going through both that and mono .. i have a lot of time to think ... and being alone going through this ... can only make us stronger

• Posted

oh my, thank you Becky, for sharing this!! its wonderful!!!!!! hugs!!!❤❤

• Posted

hi Becky - Thank you for sharing...yes this is a time in our lives to reflect and to learn to self care...i am just trying to figure out what burning body parts , brain fog and digestion issues are supposed to teach me - HaHa!

• Posted

Thank you for posting this...it does help to try an different perspective on all this.

• Posted

becky...

thx so much for this...we all need this....lots of love girl ❤ xoxo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.