Please read feel light headed and feel like I cant move fast or it will make heart skip or something

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel like on certain days I get light headed feeling and I feel weird in my stomach and chest area and I feel if I move fast it will trigger my heart to flutter so I move slow even at work I wont jump around or do normal things and whole body feels weak and tired eyes feels dry ect like pressure feeling idk its weird and always thinking it's something bad it's hard to explain but maybe someone has felt similar

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Mike I get that way tooooo omg I'm sick of it!! When it happens I panic I forget where I am and forget who I am! Everything becomes so confusing and I feel like I'm gonna pass out! I feel that it's the weather ! I get like this when it's really hot and humid...... I'm sick of it! I'm trying to stay hydrated ... does this make sense to u ? 

• Posted

Seems if I drink alot of water it helps I dont think because I am dehydrated but seems if I drink something it makes me burp and that relieves the feeling some and my blood pressure goes up when feeling like this and have arm pain I am right now feel as if I could just hug someone and cry my eyes out and I constantly worry I cant not worry I notice my heart beat all the time... but i am usually moving fast always hyper have ADHD was on riddlin when I was a kid anyways delt with panic and aniexty sonce I was 10 and 31 now but it seems to change up and then that's what scares me then I think is this aniexty or a stroke or am I going to die I hate it I have digestive problems as well on and off for a long time now but I just feel so tense like one wrong move can send me over weather it mean my heart start beating fast or flutter or what idk how to describe the feeling I have in my stomach and chest area other than it seems like I have to move slow and it's an uneasy feeling it sucks

• Posted

Sometimes I have fast heart beat just setting still sometimes slower I have a blood pressure meds I take every morning and then propranolol for if I get to freaking out or whatever but just want to know if I am alone

• Posted

Do you feel super out of it and spacey as well? Anxiety about your health is very physically and mentally draining and can cause various mental and physical symptoms. 
    • Posted

Yes like I will catch my self aski.g myself like ok what day is it the year all that because sometimes I feel as if I am going crazy or just cant think straight but then other times good to go it's crazy I hate it I just wish there was a fix and I do alot of it to myself with the worry but alot just comes out of no where with no worry at all one bit could be busy occupied and bam there it is... but yes get spaced out zoned out like just weird

• Posted

You could have had a panic attack. The few days after mine I was so mentally and physically drained. I was spaced out and couldn’t get a grasp on anything, I felt detached but it all went away after a few days. Same for anxiety it can cause the same thing. Try meditation or something calming like coloring.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.