PLEASE REPLY nobody will answer me

Posted , 6 users are following.

no itching no burning no changes. is this HPV or what Pic of a week ago and a pic of today. im really concerned.!

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

hi i know nothing but i hate when people dont reply . csn you go to the doctor ? thats your best bet

• Posted

not going to lie that looks pretty weird probably nothing havd you been having sex ?

• Posted

yeah. mostly protected and just with my bf of 7 years. just never know i guess.

• Edited

could be part of your anatomy. not every vagina looks the same

• Posted

ive looked in my vagina before and ive never seen this before last week.

• Posted

best to be checked as soon as you are able to!

• Posted

does this look like warts ?! its just weird its changed.. i had an appointment thursday and they cancelled UGH

• Edited

no not to me they dont. how be a change in your anatomy! i would not worry.

• Posted

i have had HPV before. if you didn't have anything like this before its likely HPV. mine started just like yours. don't touch it and then touch other areas of your vagina it spreads with skin to skin contact. while you've been having protected sex not all of the penis is always covered along with his balls.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.