Please someone

Posted , 4 users are following.

I need help right now I've woke up with really fast heart rate feeling as if I can't breathe all that's in my head is I'm going to die!! And this time I feel like I am. My face is going really flushed. Is this anxiety or am I really dying? Can't take this no more😩, no one that don't suffer from it don't understand how I feel inside so scared I feel like I'm going to die like something is wrong. Can someone just help me right now try calm me down. It's nearly 1am I duno it's because before I went to sleep I watched 24 hours in AnE but I usually watch it and I'm fine .. Now I feel like I can taste blood in my throat and nose!!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

BREATH Michaela, slow, slow, slow, it's only adrenalin, youll be ok, have a wee sip of water if you can't settle get up and walk around for a bit until the panic feeling subsides.

hugs x

• Posted

Do u think I'm going to die!! Because. I really feel like it 😩😩😩 I hate this , but thank you for the message x
  • Posted

Dear Michaela;

You are in the right place swet heart.

You have people here willing you to turn the situation around in its tracks at this very moment.

You are not dying, you have anxiety and will get through this even while it is at its worse.

it can help by getting a warm flannel and placing it over your face right now.

Sit upright and take very deep long breaths in.

Hold your breath each time and then exhale.

As you exhale tell all those head thoughts that are lying and harmful to you finding the peace you need so badly now , tell them to leave your head .

Those thoughts do not belong to you.

Tell them to go.

They are all lies 

You are precious, and you have a whole life to live

We want so much for you to know peace and calm right now.

stay close by to this room as we are all as close as you can imagine.

We know those feelings and those horrible thoughts that you are experiencing right now

You are going to get through all of this.

Thats a promise .

It happens to be true too.

Hugs

Peace and calmness may you begin to really feel this right now.

PJ

• Posted

You're not going to die i suffer from anxiety and if i watch something i can be fine or i can start thinking mad stuff anxiety twists things in your head makes you think and feel stuff you don't want to are you on any medication x
    • Posted

It's horrible I went Denist today and had s panic attack had to just run out 😩.. I'm on propranolol and sertraline x. R u ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.