Please someone give their advice?!?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So since the end of July I have been having head issues. The pressure is only my left side and two weeks ago I went to the doctor and he told me he thinks I'm having tension headaches. He prescribed muscle relaxers and physical therapy appointments. I went to 1 PT appt and found out it's a $35 cover fee every time and I can't afford to go or the other sessions. They gave me a sheet of neck exercises to do daily. I was so worried about a brain tumor but my doctor says I don't have any of the signs and it seems like it's gotten a lot better since I've gotten that reassurance from him. It's been two weeks since the appt and the headaches are still there. I've had a couple days where I had no issues and it was such false hope that I was getting better rolleyes I'm trying not to worry bc my husband just thinks I need to let it be bc they are chronic headaches. But im trying not to be scared and worry but my dr said if it doesn't stop to go back n see him. But I already owe a ton in dr bills and idk where to go next? Any advice? Should I pin it down to what my dr said and leave it be even if they don't stop? I'm scared to leave it be if it's serious but I think my symptoms would've gotten worse by now if it was serious. The only symptom I have is head tightness/pressure.

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Today I had like two hours this morning with no pain I was so happy but of course it came back. I hate it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.