Please someone help is this herpes pic included

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have all these sores, docs have done swabs and waiting for results maybe tomorrow or weds. They don't hurt when I wee but are itchy and have spread they also are not healing its been like this since Wednesday with a few new spots/sores every other day. I just can't believe this is happening to me. I'm so disgusted I've only been with two people and the last one has been 9yrs and never had this ever please some one help.!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Anyone at all? Is there any chance it is something else? I know I'm clutching at straws but still

• Posted

this is herpes 100%.. see if you can get it treated as soon as possible.

• Posted

I knew it would be I'm so depressed I don't know what I'm going to do how am I meant to move on from this

• Posted

you will be okay and it is not life threatening, once you get it treated and your fully recover you will be okay.

best regards.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.