Please talk to me

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies I have horrible health anxiety and menopause is making it worse I have had this bout of cold and sinus issues since before Christmas been to docs 2 antibiotics and i am better but not great I am convinced it’s something worse because now my back and ribs hurt.I am a mess can’t get past this.alls I want to do is curl up in bed and cry😢😢

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello I’m 47 be 48 in 2 weeks and I feel congested on the mornings but get better. I have heart palpitations while I’m sleep but I manage to get out and force myself . I also work! I do 30 minutes of Zumba most days and tried to breath  in and out to calm my ansiety  .  We are in this together .  
  • Posted

Me too girl same here, I feel my ribs to hurting me and my stomach it makes me feel something wrong with me all the time don't know how to feel any more.

• Posted

Hi Lois just like me I’m 52 and in peri I think I just about have all the symptoms incl health anxiety I have had cold cough and sore throat since before Xmas just won’t shift feel so fed up and down with all this it’s so hard don’t feel like doin anything I think we prob get run down in this menopause thing which is why things hang around longer your not alone Hun sending 🤗 xx

• Posted

I am your friend we are all in this together and your welcome it helps to know we are goin through the same keep in touch xxxx
  • Posted

Oh Lois i know the feeling of just wanting to curl up and just watch tv until its all over. I feel so useless most the time. I am 45 and sure didnt think i would be feeling like this at this age. I am just getting over an ear infection which i havent had since i was a small child! Ugh. I went through 2 rounds of antibiotics also. Yes it makes me feel like it something worse, but i guess peri could affect our immune system. When i get hot, i dont know if its a fever or a hotflash.
  • Posted

I'm in the same boat! 42 years old and on hrt. I have anxiety for my health, I feel that something wrong will happen. You are not alone! My hrt helps a lot. You are not alone!

• Posted

Hi Lois it is incredible how great this chat is, I am 54 started with Anxiety last year and it was because of my thyroid went south, but It was mixed with my menopause symptoms that just started at the same time. I tried HR but made me more anxious. I ended up cutting everything thanks to the advice of a good doctor. Now I am trying to manage with good diet and vitamins I will definitely die of vitamins overdose 😂.

I am 54 overworked woman and extremely tired, I was managing my anxiety but I think because my work the stress caused more anxiety this week and I am over the roof too.

I am waking up and going to sleep with Jason Stephenson meditations. I use Bach flowers pastilles a lot and B12 and B stress complex in the morning. I try a lot of sex when I can, help relieve anxiety for a moment 😂. Hang in there my friend we are all having the same problem. When I was with HRT I had the same anxiety I don't really gets what is the help in it for me. 😘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.