Please tell me am i in danger

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello . I apology for disturbing you and thanks for you time.

From almost 3 year if i walk quick or lift any weight and then rest. My heart sinking and feels its muscels taking much time to become its normal rest mode or place. I feel light heavyness in heart and uper abdomn. I discuss with many cardiologist about this issue. Almost many blood test dr took. 24 hour holter test. Blood tests are normal. Thyroid tests r also normal. But i cannot do jogging or run quick. If i do this its my heart is going to fail. Or it arrest. What do u think am i hv CFS. My heart did not bear any load. Doctors give me most sleeping or resting pills. Please guide me.

The second issue is this please tell me what is difference between normal or unobstructive.

Hello all. ,5 year ago cardiologist did my ct angio. That was normal.

Study....coronaries

Calium score...zero

LMS.....NORMAL

LAD .....normal

LCX.....normal

RCA......dominant. Normal

Advise....Reasurance

in advise dr written reasurance. After that i have heart problem that my heart is so weak. So many visited to cardiologist. They check by stethoscope and with ecg and blood tests that heart is normal. But now i was visiting daily to cardiologist from one month in hospital emergency. Cardiologist decide to take my CT angio again now . and it report is this

Study....coronaries

Calium score...zero

LMS.....NORMAL

LAD .....UNOBSTRUCTIVE

LCX.......Dominate. Unobstructive

RCA......UNOBSTRUCTIVE

Conclusion...unobstructive coronaries arteries.

Now i m very much disturb that 5 year ago and now reports are different. 5 year ago all result of ct angio were normal but now results are UNOBSTRUCTIVE.

I dont understand medical term.

What is differenece between Normal and

UNOBSTRUCTIVE.

Can anybody explain am i in danger or my arteries are normal.

Thanks

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Basically there's no blockage. There's nothing in the way. You're test are normal, you're normal. you'll be fine. Have a drink and relax.

Report Reply
    • Posted

Thanks..you know there is difference in medical terms. Sway i think unobstructive mean that no blockage but arteries are stiff hard or narrow narrow but blood is flowing. Do u agree with me. Because some time dr write normal and some time unobstructive. Plz tell me am i thinking right?

Report Reply
    • Posted

Sounds like you have been doing some research since you've been gone. I haven't seen you on here in a couple months now. You already know what my answers are going to be. There is nothing wrong with you. You mentioned on someone else's post. The doctor's don't want to tell you anything out of sympathy. Not sure what that means. But that is what you seem to be looking for. You have to come to accept that you have a disorder called anxiety and or HPD. Look it up.

Report Reply
    • Posted

Some one answer me this. Please tell me about this.

"the difference between the two tests can mean that the second test may indicate that you could have some plaque in the coronary arteries, but at this time, it is Not causing a blockage."

Report Reply
    • Posted

This is his full answer " the difference between the two tests can mean that the second test may indicate that you could have some plaque in the coronary arteries, but at this time, it is Not causing a blockage.

Ask your doctor to explain this Better.

Are you taking any daily 81 mg asprin? ask your doctor if you can.

never take any meds or over the counter supplements without asking your doctor first.

You will be ok. just get your regular checkups, eat healthy, low fats, lots of veges, and reduce stress. ❤"

What do u say about this answer

Report Reply
    • Posted

The answer is clearly written there. YOU DO NOT HAVE A BLOCKAGE. You even said there was no obstruction. The blood is flowing normally. There is nothing in the way of it. Go to the library and open a book or ask you're doctor. You have to be you're own advocate. You coming on here every couple months under different usernames and changing you're symptoms here and there will still get you the same answers. And posting them in multiple fourms I just happen to be part of and also changing symptoms at one point under another username is also going to get you the same answer. I don't mind answering questions and helping out but damn dude. You're attention seeking behavior is ridiculous. I imagine you can read so go open a medical book or ask you're doctor for more information on whatever it is you're test say. But you clearly stated that you're doctor said you're fine so I'm not sure what you're looking for.

Report Reply
    • Posted

I m really thankful to u. Last 2/,month i was in hospital emergency every day . i spend alot of money then dr ask for ct angio again. The results were not matching last previous result. So i write in many forums. He dr dont talk in detail. So i hv to consult other people. So i m again thank ful to u.

Report Reply
    • Posted

Sway. I swear i m telling true that is happening with me. Now i was watching a match on tv. I clap three or four hardly and i became breathless. Its feel my heart is not taking proper oxygen. On oximeter my oxygen is fine. Bp and heart beat is also fine.

I dont believe i have Anxiety. I feel my heart or lungs r weak that my heart cannot take proper oxygen or air. Sway i request u plz u discuss my problem with others give me suggestion. All doctors said i hv anxiety that make me breathless. But i believe i hv not anxiety. When i do any loaded or little quick work. My heart feels bad that i cannot explain in words. I feel its going to stop suddenly. What i do. I slso writting this in breath problem.

Report Reply
  • Posted

what has your doctor or radiologist said?

Report Reply
    • Posted

If your doctor is saying there is no problem, I wouldn't worry too much. Your symptoms you have written down are not really explaining your problem too well. Is it that you have palpitations or a really slow pulse? I also don't know what you mean by a light heaviness. Does that mean you have pressure on your sternum? You may have a stomach or digestion issue have you ever had any tests for that?

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up