Please tell me i will feel better soon

Posted , 3 users are following.

5 weeks after gallbladder removal still feel horrible

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

A couple more weeks and you will be fine. Remember to stay on a healthy diet. No red wine and no pizza. Get well.
    • Posted

Thank you ! I really hope so, being depressed and nauseous really sucks ! Tell me tell me tell me I will get back to normal soon 🙏🙏🙏 and I hope whoever else is going Thru this also gets better soon.

• Posted

Hi,

Finally it isn't just me! Sorry don't mean to sound so pleased but I'm 6 weeks Tuesday and I'm still not back to normal. My side is still painful I have nausea and my arm joints hurt so much. My skin is so pale. I have had a scan which they say is fine, I'm not anemic and my liver bloods came back normal. My anxiety is extremely high and I wake most days with little energy and unable to function. My gallbladder was in a bad way and I had sepsis and acute coli so doctor reckons it's just taking longer to heal

• Posted

Maybe we just need more time than others . Praying you and everyone including myself are healed and back to normal real soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.