Please tell me what’s wrong with my vagina!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

The other day I noticed some extra skin below my urethra but I just took a photo of it with flash to get a better look and what I found was really gross and scary. I’ve only had one sexual partner a long term boyfriend and I’ve been tested. I’m really really scared this does not look good. WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PHOTO. 

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You need to upload a photo by clicking on the icon that looks like mountains and a sun in the top right of the reply box.
  • Posted

Sorry, unable to view the photo by clicking the icon on top right of reply screen.

For peace of mind go and see your practice nurse or doctor.  Take care and try to stop worrying.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.