PLzzz ca n someone here help me on the Red spots on my gland penis

Posted , 6 users are following.

I had an unprotected exposure with someone in September 2017 and in March 2017 i found a wart on my glans penis ..The doctor has removed the wart with RF and after this i started getting small red spots on my glans penis painless dont have any fluid just appears and then disappears after few days , I had also done HSV 1&2 testing in March 2017 IGG,IGM it was 0.18 and i had sex with someone in september using a condom and the next day i found these red spots very big ones appear all around my glans penis and few even started bleeding when i rubbed them ..My doctor gave me valcivir and also Doxycyline and told its HSV2 but when he told to do a blood test again the reports came negative but at higher level IGG IGM 0.70 and again i did a blood test for HSV in november which again turned out to be negative ..Yesterday and today i had masturbated for more than 6 times and today when i tried to clean my glans penis i again find those big red spots appear on my glans penis i really don t know i am suffering with HSV or with the old HPV infections i will be going to my venerologist again tomorrow but i wanted to find out here has someone had similar issues and faced tough time in diagnosis ..I am from india here we don t have HSV testing by Western Blot method which University of washington says its gold standard for diagnosing HSV 

i am attaching the pictures here can someone please tell me what it looks like 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Don't worry. After looking at your pictures, I think I might have the same problem. Have you found any answers since you posted that?

• Posted

Hi, any update on this? Don’t have the exact issue, but just one single mark that is smaller, but looks similar.
  • Posted

dear all,

i have got exactly the same. the pictures looks exactly what i have.

my doctor made some test but he has not found what is was.

can you please let us know what they found for you ?

many thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.