pms anxiety girls :'(

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have anxiety any way girls but it was away for a good while but this last couple of days its been working up and today ive just exploded. My chest has such a feeling in it and I cant explain it ... its not hurting or tight .. and my body just feels on edge ... not to mention the dreaded month has started ... has any one experienced this just becuz of their month sad

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi gemma - i also have noticed a correlation between my period and my anxiety flare ups. i haven't mentioned it to my doctor yet, but noticed this during the last couple of months.
    • Posted

Do you normally have anxiety any way ? I cant even describe myn now but its scary how edgy and not being yourself it makes you ... it better do one lol x
  • Posted

I get really bad anxiety while it's my monthlys! I mentioned it to my friend and warned her it would get worse when she was about to have hers funny enough she said it's crazy cause I have it now and it's when she was really anxiouse I get really bad dizzyness my body has a sort of empty Ness weird feeling aswell
    • Posted

Thats exactly it ! Hard to explain to your fella when ur in that moment .. he just thinks am nuts lol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.