Poem (no title)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Everyday I pretend, everyday I'm playing the role, of someone who is happy, who's life is in control 

But this is far from the truth, it's all an act you see, cos the truth is I'm not happy, the truth is I don't like being me

When a new day comes I wish it hadn't came, because I know no matter what I do I'll always feel the same 

I laugh and joke about with friends as if I haven't got a care, but at night I feel so lonely because nobody is there

Feels like the world is leaving me behind while it just keeps moving on, feel like I'm not a part of it, feel like I don't belong 

Feel sad about this hand that I've been given, just because I'm alive it doesn't mean that I'm living! 

3 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

You must have a beautiful soul, xxx
    • Posted

Was meant to say I'm not sure about that sorry xx 
  • Posted

I can fully relate to this poem, its sums up our existance in one. Everyday is a struggle and never seems to change. Im new to this forum but had to comment on this as i couldnt believe to be reading exactly how i felt as soon as i logged on! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.