Pork steak

Posted , 8 users are following.

I am cooking pork steaks tomorrow for my family I was just wondering if anyone had problems with pork. I haven't eaten it since I was diagnosed. Thank you

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Susan

I've suffered for a number of years with dreaded DD

I enjoy Pork and don't get any side effects but knowing the DD because I'm ok with it others might not.

I would give it a go and monitor any effects.

It's the only way we learn what is ok and no

Enjoy

Kieran

• Posted

Hi Susan,just have a small amount to see how you are.
  • Posted

I suffer with IBS too and can't eat pork.

I find it goes straight through me and gives me tummy pain.

I don't eat any red meat at all now.

• Posted

We are all different. I don't eat pork anymore, but that's just just me. I feel it heavy on my tummy. So, just try it and see how your tummy reacts.

• Posted

I seem to have no problem eating pork. Or any type of meat for that matter.
    • Posted

I love Burgers too and would be very upset if I couldn't eat those in addition to everything else I can't eat! My brother actually asked me if this was all in my head and I felt like smacking him. I don't know how I could manufacture a fever and a high white blood count when I get an attack!

• Posted

I know what you mean. The last time I had it they said I had a touch of IBS also.
  • Posted

I can't eat any red meat as it's hard to digest and l get cramps but everbody is different and it's trial and error.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.