Possible herpes or HPV?

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

i just noticed these bumps show up on the head of my penis. i know some bumps were already there, but the bumps in the center werent that noticeable before. when not erect, they arent nearly as noticeable. i just went today and got blood tests done for all STDs. including herpes. i have never had symptoms of herpes, and have had only one sexual partner for the last year. just curious about the bumps on the head. no pain, or discomfort. only discomfort came on the first few days when i picked at the bumps to figure out what it was. have not gone to the doctor, waiting on bloodwork. it doesnt look like herpes to me. but im curious if anyone else has fhis. rough skin with a bunch of small bumps on penis head. imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Looks perfectly normal to me.

Everyone has a different skin down there.

If you are really concerned, get yourself evaluated with a medical professional, i think the reply would be same.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.