Possible infection

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi, been on 15mg for around 9 weeks now. my appetite was up and now its down to stagnant. ive been jittery with some headaches, and possible oral thrush. feeling weak and fatigued. is this the medicine or some sort of infection?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

get it check but the possibility of side effects of the celexa is very real.i had small tiny sores in my mouth and it was a side effect of the celexa.canker sores look like thrush .and canker sores is a side effect of celexa.

• Posted

i got my toungue swabbed last week. just waiting to hear back. i was doing pretty well before and i want to make sure I'm still on track. trying to get my appetite and energy back up.

• Posted

how do you know it's a side effect? I've had this thing on my toungue since before being on celexa. the past couple weeks I was doing well. recently I've been sweating, appetite is down again but I look healthy to everyone. i don't know if its the medication or my anxiety.

• Posted

Because canker sores are a side effect of celexa it says said on the leaflet.

• Posted

and is also an anxiety symptom.

• Posted

maybe I have to increase my dose to 20mg, but I had a bad reaction to it early on

• Posted

sprry its not a canker sore, its like a white coating on my toungue.

• Posted

i hate to get personal .you should get an std test also.canker sores are side effects of celexa but not white coating .specially since you had it before celexa.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.