Possible second outbreak heartbroken again

Posted , 4 users are following.

Okay I got diagnosed with herpes (still to this day don't know what type) in February my outbreak wasn't that as it stung to wee but it wasn't bad at all none of my sores hurt as much just when I weed it felt a bit sore and took almost a month to clear

I got over it and accepted it and even had days where I would think about it then today I was having a wee and looked down and saw what looked like a sore but small it doesn't sting at all I feel a bit itchy but apart from looking I wouldn't of known it was there! I looked with a mirror and see no other sores what so ever!

Is this a second outbreak? I feel so sad again I feel like a dirty tramp all over again I don't want to go through the emotional pain of it all again I really don't I was close to suicide last time I don't want that again

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hiya

I remember that feeling. I was diagnosed a year ago and I get constant OB. I thought who would want me. That I was a leper !

Do you know what tho.. its a skin condition, thats all. Some people have eczema..acne etc we get sores the same.

Your first outbreak is the worst. I look at mine now as an inconvenience. You may never get another OB after this one, if it is one.

I know how hard it is at first but believe me when you look at statistics by tge time people reach 50 almost 70 % have herpes in one shape or form. Look at it as a skin condition spread through touch.

Keep your chin up xx

• Posted

Thank you normally I am fine and I can forget about it and I still can't tell if this was a second outbreak I had maybe one sore (looked absolutely nothing like the others) didn't hurt itch burn or anything and it's gone now so weird

• Posted

So I was diagnosed a month ago and I'll say it's weird...I felt like you that first week, more of the stress came from me being worried about my partner...but since I ended that relationship...honestly, i could only tell you how it's been since I've look at it like this.....I have herpes because of what I did, cool....manana it now....protect yourself from getting anything more, protect others from you transmitting and understand that as long as you really follow guidelines of treatment/suppressive therapy....you're good...when you want to take a relationship to that next level with someone, have the talk (I haven't been there yet, but I could imagine this making things difficult again) SIDENOTE: maybe just me, I feel like herpes is between me and who I'm having sex with ( more so unprotected sex, transmission period sex)

• Posted

I could never tell anybody I have it, obviously that means I'll never be able to be with anyone again but I know I couldn't do it

The thing is even with condoms and suppressive treatment it's not 100%

I couldn't live with myself if I passed it on to somebody

I just don't feel good I feel like it's not something I'm going to be able to cope with I want my old life back

• Posted

Trust me, I know you're dying inside....I secluded myself the first week...does nothing...I went as far as to starving myself, irritating my body by (shaving, not showering) JUST TO ENCOURAGE AN OUTBREAK because I couldn't cope with the idea of having herpes....it's difficult, I'm still getting over it, I couldn't give it to anyone, and would hate to talk to anyone about it....but you have to go one way or another....poke your chest out, chin up and figure the best way to go about living with it OR settle and THINK you should only date people with herpes

• Posted

Many Thanks to everyone for such encouraging words ♡

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.