Possible STD

Posted , 5 users are following.

I HAVE HAD THE SAME SEX PARTNER FOR 6 months now. I RECENTLY SHAVED AND WORSE SOME PANTIES THAT WAS CUTTING THIS ONE SPOT AND THERE WAS SOME SORT OF PAIN. WHEN I LOOKED THERE WAS A PAINFUL FLAT SORE . NO REDNESS OR ITCHING . DOES THIS LOOK LIKE HERPES ? MY DR SAID IT WAS A RAZOR BURN . COULD IT BE TO EARLY TO DETECT ? image

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

it could be either. did the doctor swab it?

• Posted

yes and it came back negative . I THINK the sore was already healed. its completely gone now . no spot . This pic is when i first got it

• Posted

hi i have something just like this did your doctor give you anything to make it go away or soothe it at least

• Posted

it has no characteristics of razor burn what so ever, it looks more toward the herpes side of things to me, or potentially given its size and angryness, could potentially be syphilis.

• Posted

thanks i will get tested again. There is no itching, bumps, puss, swelling redness. Nothing. just burns when i pee or touch it. ON THE PIC IT LOOKS LIKE 4 different sores but now its just one sore

• Posted

so right after posting my reply I RECEIVED A voive mail from my DR. IT WAS SYPHILIS AND I GO IN FOR TREATMENT TODAY. IM NOT happy but im happy its not herpes being that syphilis has a cure .

• Posted

File size is too bigFile size is too bigFile size is too big

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.