Possible warts?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does this area look like warts? Seems slightly elevated. I had sex with a new partner around 5 weeks ago. It was protected vaginal and oral sex. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Doesn't look like warts to me.  It's probably just caused by irritation, and doesn't look like anything to worry about to be honest if there are no other symptoms.  If you google meatitis, you'll find out more.

Washing (with water, no soap) daily, and taking a leak and washing after masturbation may help, and you could also try different underwear and Canesten cream or Daktarin cream.

• Posted

Hi

Thank you so much for the response. What other symptoms should I be worried about ?

I am having frequent urination- but don't know if it's diabetes since I was diagnosed with it few weeks ago. My urine was tested for bacteria twice last week but I am seeing this since yesterday. I am more worried since I have been observing split stream while peeing often- especially if pressure is low. I rubbed my penis between a woman's boobs yesterday and came-could that have caused an STI or infection ? Will it show up symptoms as early as 8 hours later ? 

Thank you once again . 

• Posted

It could certainly cause changes to your urine flow, but that's nothing to worry about.

It's highly unlikely that you could have picked up any infection from rubbing your penis between a woman's boobs, and I'm not sure there are any STIs that show symptoms within 8 hours anyway.

It could well be connected to diabetes though, and I'd mention it the next time you see a doctor about that.

Some of these posts may help:

https://patient.info/search.asp?searchterm=meatitis

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.