Possibly worrying myself sick?

Posted , 3 users are following.

For days now, I've been getting met with a ridiculously upset stomach. Pains, churning/watery feeing, fluctuations in bowel habits, etc. Sometimes these pains extend to my chest where it can vary from a sharp chest pain underneath my ribs/on either side/in the middle to something dull that fades off with enough given time. I'll go from hot flashes to chills, and my muscles are constantly tight in my chest and arms (occasionally I'll lose feeling in both of my arms). Am I just too stressed? Or should I genuinely be worried?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Is this menopause? How long does it last? how is your blood pressure?
    • Posted

I'm far too young for menopause by all means, and from the tests I took the last two months (ekgs, blood tests, pressure, all of that fun stuff) It's all in normal range, give or take my B12 and Vitamin D which I have supplements for (granted i have skipped out on taking them the past week). The pains themselves for the most part are sharp and fade off, and it never lasts more than a minute but it reoccurs quite often. The stomach issues are near-constant, too.
  • Posted

I think part of it may be worry but there is a long list of ailments.  See if you can irradicate the list one by one and see what is left.
  • Posted

I get this and its anxiety related.

I have had ct scans and endoscope and all was clear

Stay Strongneutral

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.