Post gallbladder pain

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all, I had my gallbladder removal almost 7 months ago but Im still suffering for pain. Everyday I have a bad stomach discomfort mostly its a hyperacidity. When its start paining I will be weak like ready to collapse and there is uncomfortable in breathing. Im taking PPI but just a short period the effect and the pain will come back again. Please I really need your advises if you have experiencing the same thing?

Im curious if I can keep taking the PPI for long term? Sometimes Im very hopeless to think of I will still have a chance to go back in normal situation. Its really cause disturbances in ky daily activities. I hope God will heal all of us who's suffering from any diseases.

Looking forward to your advises.

God bless us!

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

You are welcome. I really hope this all settles down for you.

I have had a good diet for many years, whole foods, organic when possible, nothing processed, very little sugar. I gave up certain foods that set me off, anything fatty, wine, raw onions, certain vegetables. But since this flare up, I have had to give up coffee and anything spicy too. I find bland foods help, and especially kefir and yogurt. Smoothies have become my friend.

If you are refluxing bile, they say bready foods help soak it up. You might try that.

Good luck with everything and keep in touch. 

• Posted

Thank you again for sharing some advises. I will try to be more careful about the food im eating. Keep me updated about your situation.

God bless us...

• Posted

You need to go back and get all this sorted.  Really push.  This isn't normal.  Don't suffer in silence.  Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.