Post holiday

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey everyone hope everyone is getting on well

just got back from my hols and i didnt hold back while i was away as i wanted to enjoy myself and worry about it later, we went all inclusive and the food wasnt the best, you could tell everything was fried and it was chips chips and more chips

anyway... i dreaded getting on the scales and seeing all of my hard work undone and i was right id put on 8lbs sad that just proves how easy i can put weight on, but ive got back to normal now and luckily ive gone down to what i was before my hols, so ive put the weight gain down to the amount of food i had in me.

but holiday over lets get back to business

much love Sam xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

same amount I put on when we went on holiday, soon comes off doesn't it.

as you say business as usual now

• Posted

Quick question to you both. How do you get your stats in each response without typing them everytime. Have you got them somewhere else and copy and paste them in?
  • Posted

go to profile and stick it on the signature - you will have to juggle them around after a while as it's character limited. I have had to remove the weeks when I haven't lost any.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.