Post menapause is worse then ever

Posted , 10 users are following.

i am post and going on 52 ..the hot surges ill say have intensified the feeling sick all the time ..the horrible feeling of no air!!! wtf is that??? it just is constant latley!!??? i have days where i feel somewhat ok but soons these hot surges hit i feel bad all over again. why are they getting worse i cant sleep cuz they wake me up and the anxity. omg!!! i suppose to be enjoying my grand babies and watching my daughters be grrat moms but im stuck in this hell that just goes into day after day. does it end??

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Janie yes it does, im 56 in post ans my estrogen was zero. I feel im missing out on so much anymore, it stinks we have to go through this, are you on anything?

• Posted

Right there with you Jaynie

52 two years post

WTF IS THAT FEELING OF NO AIR AND FEELING LIKE I CANT BREATH!!!!

I have anxiety from HELL

Had a ten year peri hell

And post is no better

And just like you i should be enjoying my grandbabies

But am just an anxiety hot flush shaking cant breath tremoring digestive issue MESS!!!!! x

• Posted

Hi Michelle i know this feeling , i dont wanna go anywhere and dont even get dressed half the time . Pure hell.

• Posted

I cant help but join. Hi ladies, Im 59 and 3 years post meno. I am on the same boat as you. There is something new though, I feel bloated and windy all the time. I feel the discomfort from my tummy. And acid reflux can be very bad too.

I want to enjoy my life and be happy but sometimes its hard to beat anxiety. I seem to worry about soo many things. Top of the list is health issue.

Dear God....Help us!!!

• Posted

The same here - 58, more than four years after last period, and in the past year hot flushes , dizziness and other problems got worse. I have no idea why, and not many doctors know how to explain it ( especially if they are male doctors). Really bad....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.