Post menopausal symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone have the same problem.

I started bleeding last Thursday nothing heavy just light but i am still the same nothing to notice until I wipe after peeing. (excuse me for being so personal).

I am currently waiting for an appointment to post menopausal scan.

I am having trouble sleeping because I'm thinking the worst and I know that i shouldn't but thats how i am.

Thanks in Advance, Heather x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

yep i was doing that for 3 weeks finally dr told me my estrogen levels were low!! perimenopause here it has not been fun!! i was like you thinking the worst !! good luck with your scan!

• Posted

HI heather

I was 7 months 1 week with out a period , Monday had a show ( light pink ) when i wiped myself , the past 2 days every time i wipe myself now it like brown only a small amount , Heather if you dont mind me asking why are you having a scan? take care x

• Posted

I have been through menopause for five years meaning I've not had a period that amount of time.

The scan are standard for post menopausal bleeding.

Doesn't do anything to allay my fears.

• Posted

hi heather ive not had a period for 2 years i too have had a bleed any bleeding after meno is important they need to invesigate so i have had a transvaginal scan inside to check overies tubes ect also they can see anything untowards like a tumour or a mass next they do a biopsy which i had and now waiting results tests are done to rule out cancer its scary but ignoring is scarier book in with gp i will keep you in my thoughts xx god bless

• Posted

Sorry should have said I am waiting for a scan done all the right things and I still feel so down husband doesn't understand as he says just wait your jumping to the worst scenario.

As soon as it started saw a health professional just waiting now .

God I'm so frightened and I'm surrounded by male relatives no sisters so its in my head all the time.

Heather xx

• Posted

hi heather i truly understand the fear is real this is my 2nd time i went through all of this 3 years ago all was good x so now being retested i am more scared this time as everything going around in my mind x i read lots of women go through this its very common 90% are ok no problems the ones who are not are seen to very fast hysterectomy is done and usually c as been caught early stages xx i pray for all of us who go through this that god will bless us xx take care xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.