Post-menopause

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi there , i have been told that im foing through the post meno . I feel like im going crazy you see i thought that when you have gone through perri that everythings ok but no , i get body shakes vibrating feelings i cry and get so angry . I dearnt go out i have no confidance , i just need to know if there is anyone else that is going through this please can you helpĀ 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Janice. Oh dear you are the same as I was! As soon as I was Post meno all the horrid symptoms hit me. Terrible hot sweats worst @ night. Anxiety really bad no confidence emotional & hard to concentrate .. I have been post meno 7 years now & take HRT, Quality of life improved so back to normal now. I could not go back to how I felt,

• Posted

I m post meno 10 yrs after having an early meno at 42 I never suffered thru peri at all..but iwould deffo say post is worse..so will quiet a few women,,I still have anxiety and bouts of insomnia..now..when hormones are gone ..you deffo know it...
  • Posted

Hi Janice 💕  I'm post meno to and feel the exact same way you do 😔  Anxiety,  fatigue , tired , headaches , bloating burning , vibrating feelings..hard to concentrate... dizzy, motion sickness ...I feel like I've turned into a hypochondriac 💔    There is a website that was posted on here .. I think it's called 61 symptoms of menopause .. it's very interesting and helpful .. I'll see if I can find it... this forum has helped me so much to not feel alone and knowing others feel the same way💕    Please know that there are so many of us feeling the way you are... prayers and blessings to us all hang in there 💕💕🙏🙏

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.